Our Health, Our Power: Rising at the Frontlines
August 14, 2019
828 I Street
Our 2019 Congreso celebrates community vision and leadership in creating healthy communities – from improving air quality, access to and economic benefits from renewable energy, and solutions for incompatible land uses. Where we live should not determine how long we live. Creating Green Zones is about creating living conditions that are safe, healthy, and prosperous. As we deepen our commitment to protect our right to clean air and a healthy environmental for all, community leaders from across the state will come together to unite and grow the powerful movement we need now more than ever.
Join 200 leaders from the frontlines of California’s most impacted regions to:
- Learn about key environmental justice and Green Zones victories locally, statewide, and nationally, and explore what strategies were used to win.
- Attend workshops and skill-building trainings on how to better engage in statewide decision-making on key environmental justice issues.
- Enjoy cross-learning opportunities and enjoy cultural performances.
- Advocate in the Capitol to advance environmental justice priorities in the legislature.
- Find out who will receive our 4th annual Environmental Justice Leadership Awards.
- Build with CEJA members, allies, and powerful community leaders across the state.
For all questions related to the 2019 Congreso, please email: email@example.com
As a sponsor, your name and logo will be placed on all materials that publicize the Congreso, and announced at the event itself. Each of our sponsorship levels comes with special benefits. See the full list here.