Work With Us
California Environmental Justice Alliance (CEJA) seeks to inspire and engage the next generation of California’s environmental justice leaders. We are proud to host fellowships at our Oakland, Sacramento, and Los Angeles locations across CEJA’s diverse program areas: Building the EJ Voice in State Policy, Civic Engagement, Climate Justice, Communications, Development, Energy Equity, and Green Zones.
If you have identified a fellowship opportunity from a sponsoring institution and would like to partner with CEJA, please email us at email@example.com and include the following information:
- General information about yourself and why you are interested in working with us
- Details about the sponsoring institution and requirements of the fellowship program
- Whether you have secured the fellowship or are in exploratory stages
- Details about your interest in EJ and desired program area in which you would like to work
- Questions you have for us regarding the fellowship or CEJA overall
- Optional: Feel free to include your resume or CV
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response after your initial email. Our ability to host a fellow depends on our program needs and capacity. If we are able to host a fellowship within your area(s) of interest and the partnership is a good fit, we will follow up to schedule an interview at the appropriate CEJA location or via video conference for more information.